Friday 26 February 2010

Music.

Today i, Kirsten looks at several different dramatic drones and pulses for our thriller. I used the media studies CD and listened to the tracks to see which one i thought suited our thriller the best. I came up with Track 4, Track 12 - Horror Drone, and Track 20 - Chemodrone. I thought track 4 was an effective track, as it has a very strong beat, and also a clock ticking, which i thought would be effective because the hostage is held in a school, and it makes it sound like the school clock is ticking, and time is passing but no-one has found her yet. I thought track 12 was an effective track as it gets louder and louder, and is quite echoey. It feels like there is someone there but the hostage does not know this which fits well with our thriller. I thought track 20 was good because it sounds as if someone is screaming but its an echo, but it sounds like a girl, which we have the hostage being a girl.

Kirsten Toye

No comments:

Post a Comment